We are looking for an Installation Coordinator to support the Installation Director in our Norwalk Headquarters. This role plays an integral part in communicating with clients and scheduling and confirming subcontractors throughout the project. The Installation Coordinator is critical to the success of our business and a vital part of our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating specific details to clients regarding when subcontractors will arrive to perform work, the length of time needed to perform the work, changes to the initial dates and times the work will be performance, and follow up with clients once the work is completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Responsible for assisting Project Managers on planning and organizing all aspects of projects including scheduling subcontractors, ensuring project timelines are being followed to meet deadlines, and following established company policy and procedures
- Attend meetings, take detailed notes, and assist with determination of project requirements
- Maintain excellent communication with site personnel, subcontractors, CPH project design team, and clients
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team to keep the Project Manager and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- Assist with tracking the progress and quality of work being performed by site reps, subcontractors, trades people, etc. to ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Follow up on work orders, payments; meet with Accounting team weekly regarding the status of payments and contracts received
- Manage service calls by completing necessary paperwork to document the calls, ordering and maintaining components/parts, and coordinating scheduling with subs and clients to provide onsite service to replace or repair parts
- Keep all showrooms up to date with current sample sets (which includes stain samples, glass, hardware, finishes, etc.)
- Help cultivate a positive atmosphere and perform as part of a team in the department with the common goal of completing work and meeting all deadlines
- Assist Project Managers with writing purchase orders and other required paperwork
- Responsible for ensuring that Christopher Peacock Home standards and procedures are followed by all parties
- Help cultivate a positive atmosphere and perform as part of a team with the common goal of completing work and meeting all deadlines
- Put the company’s interests first and foremost and to represent it well in daily attire, image, and attitude
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or construction management preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with a construction company or general contractor
- Previous kitchen design and client related experience preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of residential construction
- Ability to be pro-active, identify problems, analyze information, and review related information to develop and evaluate options, solve problems, and implement solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to clients
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with others in order to complete a task
- Must be flexible and a self–starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, a dynamic work environment, and more. For more information about our company, click here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying for this position.