Craftsmanship. Heritage. Excellence.
These are the words that define us. These are the words that guide us.
We hope you enjoy this sampling of our work.
bath and dressing rooms
To our valued clients, colleagues and friends.
On behalf of all of us at Christopher Peacock, I want to extend our best wishes and heartfelt concern regarding the continuing COVID-19 / Coronavirus outbreak. As we monitor this situation we think of our clients and partners across the globe and hope that you are safe and taking good care of your loved ones. The well-being of our own employees and extended community is paramount, and I want to take this opportunity to assure you that we are taking every measure to ensure the safest situation in the weeks ahead.
These are the steps we have taken:
- Our showrooms are all now closed until further notice, and our designers and Corporate HQ team are working remotely. We will continue to communicate by email and text and will provide digital technical support for our ongoing projects as needed.
- Our project managers and installation teams are doing all that is possible to continue working. In some instances, we have stopped work at the clients request or due to local restrictions. We will complete work as soon as we are allowed and are in constant contact with all parties regarding individual jobsite progress. We have also issued guidelines and protocols for our installation teams to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them.
- All business travel has been suspended, and we have encouraged our staff not to use public transportation. We have cancelled company events and marketing and media presentations and are limiting showroom business until further notice. We are encouraging our clients to meet remotely rather than face to face.
- Our showrooms have been cleaned and sanitized and are ready to reopen when we have been given the all clear. Once open, we have introduced protocols amongst our staff to clean, wipe down, and wash hands and continue to mitigate further risk of infection.
- Our workshop in West Virginia continues to produce beautiful cabinetry every day. We have introduced twice daily cleaning of tools, equipment, and all common areas of work. We are checking and monitoring the well-being of our production team and providing continuing education on how to stay safe.
As we enter our 28th year in business, we remain at the forefront of our industry. We are a tough and resilient business and highly experienced. We have weathered a recession twice, the stock market collapse, and 9/11 and many members of our staff have been with the company through these times. Together we will ensure the future remains strong and do all we can to help our community get through this.
Lastly, thank you to all of you for your understanding and support. We couldn’t do it without you.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 888.889.8891