Concierge (Boston, MA)
We are looking for a polished, professional Concierge to oversee daily operations of our newly relocated Boston Showroom. In this role, you will work alongside our showroom design staff to ensure an exemplary client experience. Your role is critical to creating a welcoming, clean, and warm environment to receive our clients and partners into. An elite experience starts from the first moment of contact and helps ensure our engagements are set off properly. Consistent management and vigilance towards maintaining perfection are paramount to the success of this role, and the organization as a whole. Your role is critical to the success of our business and an integral part of our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring that the showroom is kept in pristine condition at all times, including cabinetry installations, conference rooms and work areas
- Welcoming all visitors and offering them beverages
- Offering to walk clients through the showroom
- Work with outside vendors for maintenance of the showroom
- Ensure flawless day to day operation of the showroom, including meeting/event preparation, coordinating catering and general maintenance
- Performing basic administrative tasks including ordering of supplies when needed, answering phone calls and working with other showrooms and headquarters when needed
Desired Skills and Experience
Associates degree preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Must be pro-active with good problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized, flexible, and a self–starter
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, a dynamic work environment, and more. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.peacockhome.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested in applying for this position.
Downloa d PDF