Senior Sales Designer (Nashville, TN)
We are looking for a talented, dynamic, and highly motivated Senior Sales Designer to join the design team in our new Nashville Showroom. In this role, you are responsible for driving sales, realizing the full potential of every project. You will seek out and develop new client relationships, bringing our brand to life as a part of your interaction. As you operate at the forefront of our business, you are brand ambassadors, ensuring a consistent, elevated experience which is second to none.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales and ensure the capture of full project potential, including all rooms and components
- Generates sales based on contracts and referrals
- Directs meetings and contacts with potential clients including coverage of showroom for clients who are walk-ins
- Maintains cabinet displays in showroom for client presentation
- Schedules design meetings with new and established clients
- Performs design work and lay out design plans to put into AutoCAD
- Exercises independent judgment in day to day operation of showroom
- Follows through once the job is sold and remain the central point person until job is complete
- Coordinates with subcontractors
- Represents the company at various functions such as trade shows and kitchen tours
- Five or more years of kitchen/bath sales and design experience with a proven track record of driving cabinet sales
- College degree in design preferred (Associates or Bachelor’s)
- Certified kitchen designer preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of cabinetry construction
- Knowledge of interior design space planning
- Basic knowledge of residential construction
- Ability to read architectural plans
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prepare and follow through on necessary paperwork related to the design and sale
- Ability to be proactive and problem solve
- Creative and confident
- Represent company with integrity at all times
- Present in a professional and expert manner with high level of service
We offer health benefits, paid time off, a dynamic work environment, and more. For more information about our company, click here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested in applying for this position.