Project Manager (Dallas, TX)
We are looking for a Project Manager to assist our Dallas Showroom design team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the project from inception to final delivery, keeping key partners updated on a daily basis. Your role is critical to the success of our business and an integral part of our ability to exceed our customers’ expectations via effective communication and daily management of the project plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of project and installation management including site measuring, planning, scheduling, and coordinating to meet deadlines, completing and submitting all necessary paperwork, order processing, fitting meetings, & following established company policies and procedures
- Act as a point of contact between Christopher Peacock Home design team, site reps, subcontractors, trades people, architects, interior designers, etc.
- Meet the truck drivers to accept deliveries and check off inventory received
- Keep showroom cabinetry functional, organized, and in working condition
- Responsible for ensuring that Peacock quality, standards, and procedures are followed by all parties
- Work in tandem with customer service team to receive service calls from existing clients and investigate complaints
- Provide onsite service to replace or repair parts
- Order and maintain components/parts for service calls
- Document service calls by completing necessary paperwork
- Help cultivate a positive atmosphere and perform as part of a team in the department with the common goal of completing work and meeting all deadlines
- Inspect/revise projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations
- Plan, organize, or direct activities relating to the construction or maintenance of structures facilities or systems
- Employee is to put the company’s interests first and foremost and to represent it well in daily attire, image, and attitude
- Other duties as requested, directed, and assigned
Education and Experience
- A design or technical related Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years of residential project management experience
- Previous kitchen design and client related experience preferred
- Knowledge of construction drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of buildings, design techniques, tools and materials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of residential construction
- Knowledge of arithmetic, fractions, and decimals
- Ability to be pro-active, identify problems, analyze information, and review related information to develop and evaluate options, solve problems and implement solutions
- Must be able to make decisions and work independently
- Proficiency in AutoCAD preferred
- Knowledgeable in kitchen design and cabinetry construction
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to clients
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be flexible and a self–starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must have valid driver’s license and car insurance
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, a dynamic work environment, and more. For more information about our company, click here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested in applying for this position.