We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Corporate Headquarters, located in Norwalk, CT. This role is critical in creating a welcoming environment to receive our guests. An elite experience starts from the first moment of contact and helps ensure our engagements are set off properly.
- Receive all calls to the main line and relay to appropriate staff member
- Welcome and greet all guests
- Coordinate travel reservations, including flight and hotel, company wide
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Administrative Officer and Marketing and Media Manager
- Ensure that the office is kept in pristine condition at all times, including reception area, kitchen (including emptying and filling the dishwasher and preparing fresh coffee), and meeting rooms
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, coordinating employee breakfasts or lunches, and other events as necessary
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Collect and distribute incoming mail; receive, send, and/or track outgoing mail or packages
- Source and select vendors and suppliers for office supplies, office services, and company events to control cost
- Coordinate with vendors for internal/external property maintenance as needed to ensure the safety and cleanliness of office
- Perform other office duties such as filing, faxing, and photocopying
- Complete special projects and “ad hoc” requests as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- One year experience in a Receptionist or Administrative position is preferred
- Social Media experience a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, pleasant and professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize tasks
- Willingness to work within a team environment as well as individually
- Must be highly organized, flexible, and a self–starter
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, a dynamic work environment, and more. For more information about our company, click here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if interested in applying for this position.